Victorian Gold & Gold Filled Loaded Charm Bracelet
Victorian Gold & Gold Filled Loaded Charm Bracelet. The bracelet is in great antique estate condition and ready to wear. The clasp is marked 14K and is made of 14k yellow gold, the chain is 14K gold filled. There are 9 charms on the bracelet. The bracelet measures about 7.5" long and the entire piece weighs a total of 24.2 grams.
The bracelet contains the following charms:
- 14K rose gold ring top set with dragons blood stone. The piece was originally a ring that was customized into a charm.
- Gold filled puffy heart charm
- 15K yellow gold Turquoise ancient Egyptian carved cartouche. The piece is hallmarked 15CT ion the back and engraved 4769 on the bottom.
- 14K yellow gold art nouveau open heart with a poppy flower and seed pearl in the center. This piece was originally a pin but was converted to a charm
- 10K yellow gold puffy heart inside of a ring hallmarked 10K SMCO with an arrow through it. The heart has initials engraved into it.
- 14K yellow gold glass scarab beetle charm
- 12K yellow gold rock crystal signet seal with a carved gothic letter in the center
Composition: 14K Gold
Bracelet Measurement: 7.5” long
Bracelet Weight: 24.2 grams
Condition: Great antique condition, ready to wear