Wonderful 1940's 8 Charms Eiffel Tower Champagne Bucket Gold Charm Bracelet
Vintage 14K Gold Loaded Charm Bracelet 8 Charms. The piece is in excellent estate condition and ready to wear. The chunky double link 7" long bracelet is marked 14K but does not have a hallmark. The piece is loaded with 8 solid gold charms. It contains the following charms:
- 14K gold DC-3 Airplane with 4 ruby propellers hallmarked 14K M&M. It measures 1" long by 1" wide. M&M is the makers mark for M&M Jewelry Co of Rhode Island founded in 1915.
- 9K Gold Rock Crystal Carriage Lantern hallmarked 9CT *JF. The piece is English but does not have a makers mark. It measures 1.5" long by .60" wide.
- 18K White & Yellow Gold Double Cherries on the stem charm. Its mostly yellow gold with white gold leaves. It is marked 750 *9 VI. It was made in Venice Italy by Figli & Luigi Donagemma who were in operation from the 1930's -1970's. They often created pieces that were later marked and retailed by Cartier and other high end retailers. It measures 1.25" x 1" x .50"
- 14K gold Heart & .05 carat diamond locket marked 14K with a mysterious makers mark. The locket is wide enough that you could store other small items other than pictures in it. It measures 1" x 1.1" x .25" thick.
- 14K Gold Single Cut Ruby Sapphire & Seed Pearl Eiffel Tower Charm / Pendant. The sapphires and rubies on the piece are genuine old single cut pieces. The piece is not hallmarked but it was definitely custom made. It has been jeweler tested for 14K yellow gold. It measures 1.45" tall by .60" wide
- 14K Yellow & White Gold & Diamond Apple. It is marked 14K and the makers mark of a K and a B each inside of its own 4 sided diamond. This is makers mark for Karlan & Bleicher Inc of New York, it was founded in 1926. There is about .20 carats of single cut diamonds. The piece measures .75" x .60" x .40"
- 14K Gold Pearl & White Topaz Champagne Bottle in an Ice Bucket. The piece is marked 14K on the handle and the pail and there is a makers mark on the bottom. The makers mark is a little blurred but it is looks like M & C. The piece measures 1" x .55" 14K Gold & Pearl Basket. It is marked 14K but there is not a makers mark. There are 11 pearls. The piece measures 1.25" x .75" x .45"
The entire piece (bracelet and 8 charms) weighs a total of 3.39 Troy Oz / 105.5 Grams